Are you looking for investment in the foreseeable future but are not sure whether your startup is investment ready or what this term actually means? Apply now for the Westerwelle Young Founders Conference Tunis 2019 at the Startup Haus Tunis and find out.
About the Conference
This year’s Westerwelle Young Founders Conference Tunis focuses on investment readiness. During the two-day conference, startup founders will learn about different types of funding, and what is needed to catch the interest of an investor. They will also learn how to properly set up their internal processes e.g. with regard to cash-flow management and financial budgeting. Coaches will shed more light on the steps that are necessary to become investment ready and international investors will share insights to help understand the language of investors and their requirements. This conference is open for startup founders that have set up their business in Tunisia.
We are offering:
- Workshops by experienced coaches on investment readiness, types of funding and more,
- an opportunity to meet investors and understand what they are looking for in startups,
- networking opportunities with other inspiring founders from Tunisia.
Please note: Meals during the conference will be taken care of by the Westerwelle Foundation. The participants, however, have to organize accommodation and travel themselves if coming from outside Tunis. Conference language is English.
We are looking for participants, that:
- (Co-)founded a startup in Tunisia,
- Have first market traction,
- Are looking for more insights into the topic of investment readiness,
- Plan to raise money in the near future,
- Possess a good working knowledge of English.
November 20th Get together of participants in the evening
November 21st First Conference Day
November 22nd Second Conference Day