WSH Tunis Entrepreneurship Programme
Incubating & Accelerating Tunisian Startups
About the Entrepreneurship Program Tunis
The Westerwelle Startup Haus Tunis Entrepreneurship Programme (WSHTEP) is a joint initiative launched by Westerwelle Startup Haus Tunis and GIZ Tunisie.
The WSHTEP is an acceleration programme supporting Tunisian late-stage entrepreneurs grow their businesses by providing them with tailor-made support for expanding operations. The programme introduces the founders to a pan-African network of entrepreneurs and supporters and offers workshops and consultancy sessions on topics related to raising funding, expanding operations, and building teams.
6 months inhouse acceleration programme at the WSHT
30 startups that fulfil the selection criteria:
• Team of at least two members
• Existing minimum viable product
• Demonstrated innovative business model
• Ready to grow towards funding and expansion
• Capacity building workshops on entrepreneurship, sales, and fundraising
• Free co-working space and facilities at the Westerwelle Startup Haus Tunis
• Access to an international network of entrepreneurs and supporters